Clinic & Home Services
Physiotherapy for back or neck painPain relief for back or neck
You may be having pain at your neck from hours of computer work. There may even be pain or tingling sensation going down your arms or legs. It is not beyond cure, as physiotherapy and exercise can help reduce the pain and improve your posture.
You may have been told that you have a slipped disc. Now you are afraid to exercise and you are unsure of what you can do to get better. Besides going for surgery, you may consider seeing a physiotherapist. A physiotherapist is able to guide you along with appropriate exercises and tips on improving your posture. These are just some of the treatments that may help reduce your pain and stiffness.
Sports Injury RehabBack to sports after injury
Geriatric RehabElderly care
Falling down has become very common for you or your parents, and the fear of falling again is stopping you from stepping out of your house.
Do you also find that you’re walking slower than before?
Don’t worry! Even as you get older, it is possible for you to improve your balance and strength to prevent further falls and hasten your walking pace.
Vestibular RehabAssessment and relief of spinning giddiness
With cancer and its treatment, weakness and fatigue is common. You are barely able to complete your daily activities without feeling exhausted. We are able to guide you along your treatment journey. With gentle exercises and energy-saving strategies, we can help improve your recovery so that you will be able to live your life to the fullest.
Cardiac RehabHeart therapy
Pulmonary RehabLung therapy
Neurological RehabManagement of Parkinson's
Occupational TherapyTherapy for return to community
- Able to teach the client and the caregiver how to perform daily activities with greater ease.
- Able to perform shower assessment and teach the caregiver how to assist the client during shower.
- Able to provide modifications to the home environment (when necessary) to improve safety and mobility
Speech TherapyRehab after stroke
- Able to perform swallowing assessment and advise on ways to eat safely.
- Able to assess and treat communication deficits such as word finding difficulties and slurring speech to allow integration back to society.
- Able to improve hearing ability after a cochlear implant surgery.
High Performance Sports Training& Exercise Prescription for Special Populations by Exercise Physiologists
- Able to implement specialised training for high performance sports athletes.
- Able to prescribe weight management programmes through integration of physical activity and lifestyle modifications.
- Able to tailor exercise programmes for special groups (such as pregnant & post-partum clients) to achieve health goals. Factors such as age and the presence of injuries or chronic diseases (e.g. diabetes) are taken into consideration.
- Able to perform sports massage, dry needling, sports taping, hydrotherapy and kinetic-linked training.